September 18, 2018 – Home to the Air Force Academy, Garden of the Gods, The Olympic Training Center, The Balloon Classic, and so much more, did you know that Colorado Springs tops nearly 30 lists for one of the best places to live in the Nation?
Looking for a reason to call Colorado Springs your new home, we can give you several!
- 2018 Most desirable place to live in USA – U.S. News & World Report
- 2018 Colorado Springs best places to live in USA – U.S. News & World Report
- 2018 Nation’s friendliest city for small business – Thumbtack.com
- 2018 Homes index of top 20 cities – Realtor.com
- 2018 6th hottest metro area in a survey of the nation’s hot housing markets – Realtor.com
- Lowest unemployment rate in the country – US Bureau of Labor and Statistics
- America’s most pet-friendly city – Forbes
- Best cities for dogs – Men’s Health
- Fittest city in America – Men’s Fitness
- Best cities for veterans – Livability
- Great city for young adults – Kiplinger
- Best city for live, work and play – MSNBC
- Best place to raise an outdoor kid – Backpacker Magazine
With clean air, incredible views of Pikes Peak, and limitless outdoor activities to do with friends and family, it’s no wonder that so many (including Jayden Homes) love calling Colorado Springs their home! Click here to learn more about Colorado Springs.
About Jayden Homes: Celebrating over three decades in Colorado Springs, second-generation Jayden Homes, builds award-winning homes (and award-winning relationships) in El Paso, Elbert, and Douglas counties. A quality conscious custom homebuilder with an emphasis on establishing a close working partnership with our clients, Jayden Homes is dedicated to providing an extraordinary home building experience with a well thought-out process that allows for less waste and a more efficient method to the construction of your custom home.
Building a custom home is a life event! Accredited by the Better Business Bureau and active members of the Housing and Building Association, we believe that communication and education are the keys to a successful home building relationship with our clients. From selection of your homesite to placement of your home to design and construction, Jayden Homes will walk hand-in-hand with you to provide you with a home worthy of our mantra, “New Memories Coming Soon!”