CAREERS IN CONSTRUCTION RECOGNIZED AT INTERNATIONAL BUILDERS SHOW
What a week we had at the International Builder’s Show in Las Vegas. One of our favorite events of the year, we love that our own Vice President, Danielle Doyle, was included in the show’s opening ceremony telling the story of getting kids involved in the construction industry in the Pikes Peak Region. The Colorado Spring’s HBA’s Careers in Construction program was showcased for bringing nearly 1000 students into the construction industry in El Paso County and serves as a blueprint for other associations across the country. Click here to learn more about Careers in Construction in the Pikes Peak Region.
TRENDS WE LOVE FROM THE INTERNATIONAL BUILDERS SHOW
It seems like we’ve only been home from this year’s International Builders Show for minutes! One of the largest shows in history, our team came back energized and excited about the new trends and ideas we gathered during this year’s show. And while we’re still trying to process all of the information, we’re looking forward to sharing it with all of our team and the new families that we having entering into the design and selections phases of their new homes. Some of our favorites include:
• Clean, modern, and bold patterns in tile with simpler, modern vanities.
• Modern bathroom vanities with illuminated mirrors that are perfect in any style of bathroom.
• Craftsman kitchens with a mix of wood and painted cabinets.
• Mixed metals with accents of gold against black and natural wood features.
• Bling – go bold or stay home with luxury kitchen hardware, again in shades of gold!
• Pocket offices that make use of small and often times hidden spaces.
• Statement doors with lots of glass that welcome the Colorado sunshine and nature indoors.
• Pivot doors in lieu of swinging doors.
• So long grey. Hello blues and greens for a cozier atmosphere and warner tones with accents of gold and black for sophistication.
We hope you’ll follow us in the coming months as we explore more fun and exciting ideas that we’ll be incorporating in our luxury homes in El Paso, Elbert, and Douglas counties.
About Jayden Homes: Celebrating over three decades in Colorado Springs, second-generation Jayden Homes, builds award-winning homes (and award-winning relationships) in Douglas County custom neighborhoods including Remuda Ranch and Colorado Springs custom home neighborhoods including Winsome, Walden, Stage Station, Flying Horse North, and Forest Lakes. A quality conscious Colorado Springs custom home builder with an emphasis on establishing a close working partnership with our clients, Jayden Homes is dedicated to providing an extraordinary home building experience with a well-thought-out process that allows for less waste and a more efficient method to the construction of your custom home. Building a custom home in Colorado Springs is a life event! Active members of the Housing and Building Association and the recipient of numerous Parade of Homes Industry Awards of Excellence and People’s Choice Awards, Jayden Homes believes that communication and education are the keys to a successful home building relationship with our clients. From selection of your homesite to placement of your home to design and construction, Jayden Homes will walk hand-in-hand with you to provide you with a home worthy of our mantra, “New Memories Coming Soon!”